[PD-announce] pd 0.35 test 24 released (sources, plus Win compiled)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue May 28 00:38:08 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've releasedPd 0.35 test 24 on the usual,

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html

This has the ASIO device selector bug fix (pd -asio -sounddev 2 ,for instance)
and several bug fixes relating to "graph on parent" subpatches.

one change: graph-on-parent subpatches show their text as well as the rest
of it, so it's easier to tell what's going on and to edit them, but you'll
find the text colliding with controls and have to move things around.  I
think it's a big enough improvement to be worth the trouble...

I still have to get ASIO up and running multi-channel (right now it exits
with no error message when you ask for -asio -channels 8 (for example).
However, I do at last have asio running on one machine here, so there's
a chance I can debug this at last...

cheers
Miller