[PD-announce] Touchpad Object

andy wangkunchen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:54:18 CEST 2002

Hi, This is Andy.  My partner, Duance, and I have developed a software interface for touchpad for our EE senior project.  Our software interface was to provide the PD user with the capability to use the features of a TouchPad in his/her audio algorithms; these features included real-time control of three separate parameters (x, y, and pressure), recording/playback of gestures, and triggers for tap zones, mouse buttons, and gesture recognition. The gesture recognition used a Hidden Markov probability model.

The pd object can be downloaded from this links.  The webpage also includes tutorial, theory, and many useful information.  Please visit http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~petrovic/pd/pdstuff.html

Andy Chen