[PD-announce] PDDP-reference files for PD's GLUE objects

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Sat Jun 29 04:56:03 CEST 2002

http://www.davesabine.com/media/puredata.asp?action=downloads

Hello all,

I've just finished documenting all of PD's GLUE objects.

Some of you might already be familiar with some of the reference files that I revised a few of weeks ago...well, I'm still at it!  Miller responded with an excellant example of [swap] being used to build a MIDI data parser; as a result I was able to finish all of the GLUE objects.

I have revised the following files from PD's /doc/5.reference/ folder:  (The following files can be downloaded in a single zip file from the above web address)

1. bang.pd
2. bng.pd
3. change.pd
4. float.pd
5. int.pd
6. loadbang.pd
7. moses.pd
8. pack.pd
9. print.pd
10. receive.pd
11. route.pd
12. select.pd
13. send.pd
14. spigot.pd
15 swap.pd
16. symbol.pd
17. trigger.pd
18. unpack.pd
19. until.pd
20. value.pd

If you like these documents, tell Miller.  If you don't like them, fix them and send them back to me with your own revisions.

Regards,
Dave Sabine

p.s.: I'm just trying to provide info about PD's native objects and take some of that work load off of Miller and the other folks who are involved in developing PD and its externals.