[PD-announce] PDDP-reference files for PD's TIME objects

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Thu Jul 4 07:30:19 CEST 2002

Hello all,

I've been at it again.

I've completed some new documents for PD's TIME objects.  In my last announcement I gave a link to my documentation of PD's GLUE objects -- well the SAME link will now have newly revised reference files for:

GLUE objects
bang, float, symbol, int, send, receive, select, route, pack, unpack, trigger, spigot, moses, until, print, makefilename, change, swap, value

and TIME objects
delay, metro, line, timer, cputime, realtime, pipe

The link: http://www.davesabine.com/media/puredata.asp?action=downloads

You'll find new examples, new explanations, and probably a lot of typos!

I'd like to thank Krzysztof Czaja, Olaf Matthes for their help understanding [line].

Regards,
Dave Sabine

p.s.: If anybody noticed any errors, or if it seems that the documentations could be improved in any way, please let me know and I'll make the necessary revisions.  If I remember correctly, Miller's away on holidays or something so hopefully he'll have a chance to peruse these new documents when he gets back.