[PD-announce] pd 0.35 released (linux, windows, mac)

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Jul 26 22:15:55 CEST 2002

hi,

i've checked the new [ official ] release ,
there's still this [ minor ] annoying bug :

sometimes, contents of messages are not saved properly when
that's the only thing you change in a patch.
there must be a toggle that is not set properly
before saving the patch.

it's even weirder than that because
it happens from time to time.

if there's only such minor bugs,