[PD-announce] Re: speex~ 0.2 : the real voice quality streamer

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Aug 7 04:25:12 CEST 2002

hi,

i'm sorry for those who tested yesterday's release,
it was really crap, mainly because I only tested it on
my local network.

after some real testing, i realized that speex needed
the exact size of each frame to decode them properly
( otherwise, it crashes PD with an ugly exit ).

that's why i release today v0.2, which is more likely
to work over the net.

this release also work with any samplerate.

this time, enjoy,

sevy/yves