[PD-announce] oz patching workshop

Daniel Heckenberg daniel at bogusfront.org
Thu Aug 15 04:07:45 CEST 2002

Hi all,

Are any enthusiastic jmax/max/pd/reaktor [framestein/gem/nato] users
considering or planning to attend the electrofringe festival in Newcastle,
Australia in October this year?
www.electrofringe.org

We're planning an extended hands-on workshop on patching paradigm software
with a focus on:
 - looking over each other's shoulders
 - patchcords outside the software (midi, osc, raw network etc.)
possibly culminating in a performance (which in a perfect world would be
available to a streaming audience).

If anyone is interested in attending, contributing or has useful ideas or
experience from similar endeavours, please let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel