[PD-announce] maxlib v1.1for win, linux & os x

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 27 18:01:58 CEST 2002

... and now permit me to add one more complication, which is that I think
Pd itself should ship with a complete set of Max compatibles someday.  I
do intend to put the really frequently  needed ones (gate, speedlim, ...)
in sometime soon, but I don't know how to do that without causing even more
headaches for people writing other versions of them!

cheers
Miller