[PD-announce] forward v0.02

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 4 23:53:04 CEST 2002

good morning,

forward-v0.02 is now officially available, either from me at:

  http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/projects/pd

or at the pure-data externals repository at sourceforge:

  http://pure-data.sourceforge.net

Changes in this version:
   + added black magic in 'forward_anything()' to generate
     real selectors for single-element arglists (especially symbols),
     use 'pd_forwardmess()' for everything else, so things like
     |list pd dsp 1( --> |forward|   work like you'd expect.
   + gutted 'configure.in'
   + added check for MacOSX in 'configure.in'
   + added 'OFLAGS' autoconf->makefile variable for
     optimization flags

MacOSX binaries are also available from my website, thanks to
Adam T. Lindsay.

Also, many many thanks to Guenter and all those who made the
sourceforge cvs repository available!

marmosets,
	Bryan