[PD-announce] New Tcl/Tk and Mac OS X 10.2 installer

Sukandar Kartadinata sk at glui.de
Sun Sep 15 16:12:06 CEST 2002

On Saturday, September 14, 2002, at 10:10 PM, Adam Lindsay wrote:

> Those of you running PD on Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) have probably
> encountered an annoying screen update bug in Tcl/Tk.

yeah, was about to report this problem. Actually, for me it also
stopped audio output after a few minutes.

your installer works a treat. thanks much. always great when problems
get solved faster than they occur... :)
and extra bonus for the keyboard shortcuts!

only thing I get are these error messages when leaving the file
selection dialog box:
     RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (mous Moved               ) failed,
-9874
but they seem to cause no harm

thanks,
Sukandar