[PD-announce] flext 0.3.3

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Tue Oct 8 16:23:57 CEST 2002

Hi,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:

> this is a new release of flext, the C++ layer for PD and Max/MSP externals.
> download as usual from
> http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/Pd/ext

I updated my Unofficial Debian Package to flext 0.3.3 and made
available an Unofficial SndObj Package as well, to get the most out of
the new flext features. Both are one-file-packages, in contrary to the
Debian policy for library packages, so use them only if you - like me
- don't care.

Also be aware, that they both were compiled using g++-3.2, which is
not binary compatible to previous GNU C++ compilers.

All Debs available at: http://footils.org/debian/

ciao