[PD-announce] Great News for All Music Fans

cmshowcase cmshowcase at mchsi.com
Sun Oct 20 05:59:20 CEST 2002

Greetings from Country Music Showcase International:

We are sending this note because you have indicated that you are a music lover of one type or another, and we thought you might be interested in visiting our website at http://www.cmshowcase.org .  You will especially like this site if you are a Country fan.   We are a growing, non-profit organization and want to help you, the musician, entertainer, or fan, learn more about this great music business.  Please visit our site at any time.  We have added new and exciting things.  One particular item I would like to call your attention to is the new magazine Midwest Entertainment News.  This is a publication for your education and enjoyment.  You are welcome to review it at the site or we would be glad to deliver a nicely bound, color copy to your door for a small annual donation of $25.00 American Dollars, which covers the printing and mailing costs.

As I stated, we are a non-profit organization and desire to build a structure to hold our wonderful museum archives for the entire public to view and have better place in which to serve the public.  The Internet has helped us tremendously in being able to get our information to the world, but we do appreciate your donations and support.  Please have a look at this interesting and entertaining new magazine and perhaps you will see a way for this magazine to benefit you or your group by placing an ad with us.  For a $10 donation you can receive an ad the size of a business card.  ¼ page is a $25.00 donation, ½ page is a $50.00 donation, and a full page is a $95.00 donation.   The circulation is unlimited.

If you have any questions or need to visit with anyone, please go to the website or contact the editor of the magazine, B. J. Combs at cmshowcase at mchsi.com

Thanks again for visiting us and come often.  If you do not wish to receive information from us, hit reply and put remove in the subject box.