[PD-announce] assistance needed

Edward Mulete jowigy2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 31 20:38:00 CET 2002

Good Day,

 with warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I
 hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to
 you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me
 personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in
 this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a
 person of integrity.

 My name is Edward Ndlovu Mulete, the son of Zhiri Mulete, a
 farmer from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country.
 As led by my instinct, I decided to contact you through email,
 after searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only
 means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with
 Zimbabwe for now. I apologize if this is not acceptable to you.

 The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance
 in a business venture. Due to the the land and political problems
 in Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction
 of new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and
 the few rich black farmers,   all white farmers were asked to
 surrender their farms to the government for
 re-distribution and infact to his political party
 members and my father though black was the treasury
 of the farmers association and a strong member of an
 opposition party that did not support the president
 idea. He then ordered his party members and the police
 under his pay row to invade my father's farm and burn
 down everything in the farm. They killed my
 father and took away a lot of items from his farm.
 After the death of my father, our local pastor and a
 close friend of my father handed us over will
 documents with instructions from my father that we
 should leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him. The will
 documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming a deposit
 kept in custody for us in a security company unknown
 to the company that the content is money hence it was deposited as
 personal belongings. This money totaling ($12.5m US dollars) was
 deposited with this Private Security Company for safety and
 security reasons, and   was to be used for the purchase of land,
 new machines and chemicals establishment of new farms in Botswana.

 This violent and barbaric act by Mugabe has since led to the death
 of my beloved mother and kid sister and other innocent lives.

 I was continually threatened to abandon my inheritance from my
 father after he was murdered. I resisted for a while, but when the
 danger became unbearable, and I survived two murder attempts, I
 fled Zimbabwe with the help of my father's close friend Mr. John
 Casahans from Australia also a farmer who was
 leaving in Zimbabwe with us but left with his family
 last may following this ugly development I have tried to reach him
 but all to no
 avail.

 I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking
 political asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum,
 is because the security company from South Africa, has a branch
 here, I have contacted them to move the safe deposit from their
 office in Johannesburg here, which they have since done.

 I need to transfer this money to an account and invest part of the
 money. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum
 seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any
 financial transaction, this is why  I am seeking a genuine and
 reliable partner, whose account this money can be transferred,
 hence this proposal to you.

 You have to understand that this decision taken by me is a very
 big and brave one, and it entrusts my future and in your hands, as
 a result of the safe keeping of this money.

 If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to
 assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the security
 company from their office here in The Netherlands, as it has now
 been transferred from Johannesburg, South Africa to their branch
 here. The company will be legally informed of you representing me.

 For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can
 choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and helping
 me open an account for the money to be deposited here, or you can
 go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment
 of the money in your country. Whichever the option you want,
 please to notify me in your reply.

 I have also set aside 1 % of this money for all kinds of expenses
 that come our way in the process of this transaction, and 4% for
 Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the 20% for your moral
 and financial assistance then 75% will be left in the account here
 for me.

 Please, I want to you maintain the absolute secrecy for the
 purpose of this transaction.

 You can reach me on this mobile phone number most of the time 0031-
0630237485

 Your reply should be sent to my private email address only
 (coopratetrust2 at netscape.net)
 I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
 advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

 Sincerely,
 Edward    Mulete
0630237485
jowigy at netscape.net

 PLEASE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT