[PD-announce] Pd 0.36 test 4 (already) -- bug fixes

cgc cclepper at artic.edu
Sat Nov 9 21:00:42 CET 2002

i compiled 0.36 test for for OSX 10.2.1 with the following changes:

add to Makefile INCLUDE:

-I/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.4/PrivateHeaders

i commented out expr~ since it didn't have a darwin makefile:

#cd ../extra/expr~;make pd_darwin

i also changed the OPT level to -03.

it runs but the audio on my g3/400 powerbook clicks and drops out
when moving windows or adjusting number boxes.  renice -20 does help,
but doesn't completely eliminate the problem.  i'm wondering if maybe
portaudio needs some tweaking?

cgc