[PD-announce] OSX externs available again

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Nov 10 04:51:16 CET 2002

hi,

i finally managed to compile my objects for OSX
( in fact i did that a long time ago but since they were
hosted by Michael A Thompson, i didn't do the effort
to upload them ).

ok, so now they're available again from my page/

the good news is that there are more objects ported,
the bad one is that i didn't run full test on them
since i don't have a mac at hand.. .. .. borrowed one
for compiling ...  em ... some are tested, don't worry...
report the bugs.

cheers,

sevy/yves