[PD-announce] pd 0.36 test 9

shreeswifty ppagano at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 26 02:46:38 CET 2002

Thanks miller
looking forward to glitch free audio in OSx as well
I am happily running 35 on linux (after finally getting ALsa and Midiman2x2
working)
Bill orcutts port of Granular2.0 with midi Kontrol rocks

Any word on getting multichannel out on the emi 2|6 with portaudio?

Pat Pagano, Director
South East Just Intonation Society
http://www.screwmusicforever.com/SHREESWIFT/
http://www.digitalworlds.ufl.edu