[PD-announce] mauriziolib 0.1

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Mon Dec 2 05:44:50 CET 2002

Hello.

I collected part of the basic abstraction I made last month in a
tarball. Most of them are very simple but I really need them to handle
my higher level patches so I thought most people would need them too and
would be nice to share them even if they are not hi-tech.

http://agnula.org/~maurizio/mauriziolib-0.1.tar.gz

It includes

accumulate, basicfft, maskedosc~, presetbox, remoteinlet, wrap,
adsrenvelope~, delayfloat, microplay2~, presetproxy.pd, remoteoutlet,
altanything, dt, nmetro, randmetro, samplemanager,
alternate, eventrecorder, not, randomwalker, sign,
altsamplemem~, forget2, osc, randrange, stabilizer, asr~, forget,
presetbox2, randvariation, timeoutstabilizer

In the "help" subdirectory there is an help patch for each abstraction.
More to come as I put order on my box.

The remoteinlet/remoteoutlet/proxy require [forward].

Salutoni,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.