[PD-announce] PiDiP v0.6.0 [ my first video object ]

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Jan 5 18:02:18 CET 2003

hi,

i've released a new version of PiDiP,
hope you don't mind having to download it every day ))

what's new ?? i've added my first video object : pdp_rec,
which is a video recorder using quicktime formats.
it doesn't ( and will not ) record sound at the same
time because synchronisation is really too hard
to handle. no, you have to record your sound
separately ( using mp3write ?? ) and then
merge sound and video using you favorite
video software.

for those awaiting, next is streaming...

0.6.0
  added pdp_rec : a video recording object
  fixed a bug in pdp_edge
  incremented PDP release number : it's now 0.6
  set proper credits for each effecTV plugin

enjoy !!

sevy/yves