[PD-announce] Health Insurance for the Self Employed!

insurancepad at yahoo.com insurancepad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 08:19:38 CET 2003

We realize that obtaining quality health insurance at an affordable rate can be a daunting task.  That's why we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our site and services to you and your family.  We are a local agency with national sponsorship.  Our association endorsed health insurance plans provide the following:

         Choice of Doctors and Hospitals
         Worldwide On & Off the Job Coverage 24 hrs. a day
         You cannot be singled out for rate increases
         You cannot be singled out for cancellation
         No referrals nor pre-admission authorization required

For a no obligation quote visit us at www.insurancepad.com or call us at 1-800-264-1181.  Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

Sincerely,

INSURANCEpad.com

PHN: 1.800.264.1181
FAX: 1.888.658.3853
EML: agon at earthlink.net
WEB: www.insurancepad.com

Your Email address has not been given to any third parties.  This is only being sent to individuals or businesses who have opted-in to receive information and special offers. To be removed reply and type remove on the subject line.