[PD-announce] flext fftease in CVS

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sun Jan 19 22:57:06 CET 2003

Hi fans of the spectrum,

i'd like to announce that most of the fftease objects (there are 14 of them,
lacking are pvoc and pvcomp) are on the cvs (directory
externals/grill/fftease). There are also PD help files and two aiff audio
files. The Max/MSP help files are incomplete.
I've no time for coding in the next couple of days, so i'm leaving it up to
you to do some testing and bug reporting at this point.

I tried to get as close as possible to the original Max/MSP objects of
Lyon/Penrose with all their strangeness, but cleaned up, straightened  and
optimized the code. It's very likely that after finishing this port i'll
start a more general spectral and phase vocoding library also taking into
account the PVNation stuff.

have fun,
Thomas