[PD-announce] Re: [Jackit-devel] ANN: k_jack v0.0.0.5 and Mammut v0.15

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Mon Jan 20 12:21:14 CET 2003

do we really need another incompatible jackd? i would like to connect pd
with other audio applications, but as you said, it's not possible to
connect a jack enabled application to k_jack~. also pd is not an audio
server... it's the application which should connect to jackd and not
implement a jack like system?

how could i connect alsaplayer (jack enabled) to k_jack~? what
modifications to the alsaplayer source code / makefile are needed?