[PD-announce] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

david sole davidsole00 at netscape.net
Fri Aug 1 16:35:21 CEST 2003

Dear friend,
You may be surprise to receive this letter from me,since you
dont know me personally.I am DAVID SOLE,the son of
BENSON SOLE, Who was recently murdered in the land dispute
in Zimbabwe.
I am glad to say that with the introduction of internet and website,
I was opportuned and pleasured to have come across your contact
through this satellite media during my search for a
reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential
business which involve a transfer of fund to a foreign account
and I decided to write you.My late father was among the few
black Zimbabwean opposition party rich farmers murdered by the
agents of the ruling Government of president Robert mugabe,for
his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition
party controlled by the white minority, Before my father's
death,he had taken to johannesburg and deposited the sum of
thirty eight million united state dollars (US38,000,000)with
a Security and Financial Company,the money right now is in
NETHERLAND(EUROPE), as if he forseen the looming danger in
zimbabwe. The money was deposited in a box as valuable items
to avoid over taxed custom clearance.
This money was allocated for the purchase of new machinery and
chemical product for Agro-allied farms and for establishment
of new farms in lesotho and swaziland.This land problems arose
when president Robert mugabe introduced a new land act that
wholly affected the rich white farmers and some blacks
vehemently condemned the "modus operandi"adopted by the
government.
This result to rampant killings and mob action by the war
veterans and some political thugs,precisely more than three
thousand( 3,000) people have so far been killed.
Heads of government from the
west, especially Britain and united states have voice their
condemnation of Mugabe's plans.Subsequently, south Africa
development community(S.A.D.C)has continousy supported
mugabe's new land act, it is against this background that my
entire family who are currently residing in South Africa have
decided to transfer my father's wealth and south Africa's
government seems to be playing along with them.I am face with
the dilemma of investing this money in south Afica for fear of
encountering the same experience in the future, since both
countries have almost the same political history.Moreso,the south
African foreign exchange policy does not>allow such investment,Hence I am
seeking for(political asylum).
AS a business person whom i entrusted my future and that of my
family into his hands, i must let you know that this
transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your
business does not necessarily matter.
For your assistance we are offering you 30% of the sum ,
60% for me and my family,
while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may
incurre during this transaction.We wish to invest our money on
commecial properties based on your advice. Finally, I will
demand for assurance that you will not abandon us when
the money gets to your possession/account in your country,
If this proposal is accepted please confirm your interest by
sending me mail through the above.
Thanks,
DAVID SOLE