[PD-announce] new Pd test version (0.37 test 11) and book chapter too

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 4 06:48:21 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've put out Pd 0.37 test 11 to the usual:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html

The main difference is that the latency on Max and for ASIO
on windows is now much lower than test10, and I think somewhat
lower than 0.36 had. (the 0.37 test versions before this one had
extra latency that I think I've rooted out now.)

Also, the book now has a chapter six:

http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques.htm

Thanks to Krzysztof for many corrections, plus I made some of my
own, in addition to the new materiel.  Upcoming chapters planned are:

7. delays and delay effects
8. filters
9. FFT stuff
10. audio analysis and control