[PD-announce] New Windows Installer Beta

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 15 15:27:46 CEST 2003

I have just put together a reasonably complete Windows installer for
Pd.  It includes a lot of stuff from CVS, including most externals, Gem,
PDDP, abstractions and tutorials.

Give it a whirl and let me know how it goes.  (It has an old build of the
externals collection from CVS, so a lot of help files don't work when
right-clicking.)

http://www.pure-data.org/Members/hans

Also, I made some attempts to make .pd files double-clickable.  It opens
Pd, but doesn't open the file.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

.hc

	zen
	   \
	    \