[PD-announce] beatpipe external

gml at xs4all.nl gml at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 18 17:21:21 CEST 2003

I put up a new external on my homepage:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml

It is called beatpipe.

Itis an event scheduler/quantizer Any list starting with a
number T sent to the left inlet , will be sent to the output after
T beats , quantized with tpq (tick per quarter) and stripped of the
leading beat number. The tempo can be changed dynamically on the right
inlet The quantification can be set at any time with a set-tpq message.

You can sync the ticks or the beats with messages.
So it is a kind of realtime beat-oriented qlist.

I also put in in the pure-data CVS at sourceforge as well as my other
externals.

Gerard