[PD-announce] NIME2 @ Frylab in NYC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 3 05:24:50 CET 2003

We are having our new music night again at the Frying Pan this Thursday,
Nov 6th.

NIME2 is joining with Frylab, a group dedicated to exploring new
music.  Frylab is open to all, whether you want to join or watch.  While
there is a preponderance of new instruments, all musicians interested in
experimenting are welcome.  You need only be willing to listen to others.

Frylab is starting a regular meeting at The Frying Pan, starting Thursday
Nov. 6th at 8pm til we want to stop.

Questions: info at nime2.at.or.at

http://nime2.at.or.at/
http://www.fryingpan.com