[PD-announce] Barberà Pd community,... contestation about 3xl.net - riereta -Yves - ...

RBF-soft.[producing] rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ rbf_soft at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:01:11 CET 2004

Hi! we're RBF-soft. [producing] maybe you haven't hear about as because
we're from Barberà, and we haven't had the pleasure, and the community its
so big, that its logic that you don't know who we're.

Then, we're a designers, artists, dj's, vj's, animators and developers
programmers,... we have made an instalations with pd,in bcn and mallorca,and
we have made music with pd too, and streaming with pd, workshops of pd and
reason (in Sabadell), aplication online with pd, ... (its now developing) do
you need more information about as and more people that you maybe dont know.

riereta may be is not  only the pd community, because  maybe we're doing
more for pd, and other people that we know and not know. If you have more
visibility than these person this not mean that you 're the one, and only
the pd community existing in bcn, you know?¿.

PD is for community not for few people living in raval (bcn), there're more
people, well?¿.

This -http://130.208.220.190/:  website is not developed by Yves Degoyon
with
Pure-Data, :: Pall Thayer :: is the author of this project, you can't say
this, this is false.

And Riereta is not the only one in bcn, that made things with pd, do you
understand?¿ maybe if we would have more vissibility (like riereta), you
(Yves) will can know who 're RBF-soft.

Pd: see u and saludations for the authentik people of pd community around
the world!!!! around the things real!!!!
                                               RBF-soft. [information]