[PD-announce] [Fwd: [PD] physical modeling for pd (pmpd)]

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Fri Mar 12 13:44:36 CET 2004

hello,

Nick Mariette sugested me to forward my own mail to pd-announce list...

-----

I've made a lot's of change to the physical modeling object for pure data.

there is a lot's of diferences since first version.
(complettly incompatible, but lot's more powerfull now)

you can find everything there :

http://drpichon.free.fr/pmpd/

there is a documentation, help files, exemples, sources and binary for
win32/linux/osX.

most of the examples need a recent version of gem.
(don't forget to put a -lib pmpd to try it).

hope you'll like it...

thank's to anyone who help me with discution, sugestions, idea, suport
or anything else...

feedback is wellcome,
cyrille