[PD-announce] Re: [announce] [sf] Joschi & Jacob Z. a.k.a. Blue Vitriol - Tuesday, March 9th 7-9pm

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Mon Mar 15 18:51:26 CET 2004

aparently i'm not qualified to be a recording engineer... this mp3 is
overloaded again.  it seems like the mixer at the club puts out a signal
thats too loud.... next time i'll hopefully have a fully digital sound
saved directly in our laptops.  anyhow, here is the audio from our last
show, check it out:

http://leech.ev01.net/bluevitriol/blue_vitriol_live@wish_2004_03_09.mp3

as always, mp3s of our songs, sexy pictures of us and more info at our
website:

http://bluevitriol.com/

-josh