[PD-announce] new test version of Windows installer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 16 16:32:19 CET 2004

I compiled a new test version of the Windows installer last night.  I
fixed the bug where you could only install into the default directory,
but I had to do a cheesy hack to keep the double-clicking of .pd files
working.  This version includes Miller's Pd 0.37.1 and the externals
collection from CVS.  It does not include any libs, whether in the CVS
or not.  I am working on adding those to the automated build system.

http://pure-data.iem.at/Members/hans/installers

Please test this and report any bugs or problems with the installer or
the package.