[PD-announce] sprinkler v0.06

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 14 19:41:02 CEST 2004

moin folks,

sprinkler v0.06 has been released.

The new release is mostly just small bugfixes, but
there is also a new option to configure, inspired by a message
from Astute User Erasmus Zipfel, '--enable-all-forwardmess',
which changes the sprinkler's semantics for messages consisting
of just a single symbol.  With the option enabled, symbolic atoms
will be forwarded as 'anythings', otherwise the old behavior will
be used and they will be forwarded as 'symbols' (except in the
case of 'bang') ...

I know that some of my own patches rely on the old semantics,
but if there is general interest to make the new behavior the
default, we can do that too...

The current version is available from CVS, or from me:

  http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/projects/pd

marmosets,
	Bryan