[PD-announce] [sf] io: Improbable Orchestra showing @ Odeon Saturday, Oct 23rd

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Mon Oct 18 20:25:57 CEST 2004

this is the big project that's been consuming too much of my life
recently.  to boil it down, this machine lets 4 people simultanesously
remix a set of songs.... sort of a mashup machine.  software written
with my beloved PD of course.  if you are in the neighborhood, come
check us out and say hi.  i'd be happy to geek talk with any fellow pd
freaks.

(check out the video on our website to get a better idea WTF i'm talking
about)

---

Xiphoid Process Collective presents:

io: The Improbable Orchestra @ Odeon Saturday, Oct 23rd

http://improbableorchestra.com

Jonesing for your interactive electronic music fix?  Swing by Odeon this
weekend and we'll chase that monkey off your back.  We are going to be
plugging IO into the house sound system, so it should be a great time.

New songs, less bugs!  Spread the word!

PLUS: we are testing a new feature where IO automagically records mp3's
of people playing with it throughout the night, we will be posting most
of these (the ones that arnt amazingly painful to listen to) on our
website shortly after the event... if all goes as planned.

Saturday the 23rd
the Odeon (SF Mission St, at Ceasar Chaves)
9pm, come buy BEER (or non-alcoholic beverages)

What's IO?  The Improbable Orchestra (IO) is an interactive audio
installation designed to make digital music accessable to everyone.  IO
puts you in charge, as we say: You are the DJ.
Pictures and Video available on our website:

http://improbableorchestra.com

interactive electronic music installation - improbableorchestra.com
live experimental electronic music        - bluevitriol.com
drum'n'bass                               - vitriolix.com