[PD-announce] PD Workshops happening in Barcelona this coming week

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Oct 24 17:16:57 CEST 2004

Hey all,

I'm just writing to give you the info on my workshop. It is a pre-event
before Art Futura so it's free.

It's at the Mercat de les Flors and will be from 1:00pm to 4:00pm On the
26th. And then there is a workshop having to do with corrective projection
stuff happening afterwards until 6:00.

On wednesday the 27th from 1:00 to 4:00 there is a workshop for nSLAM the
multi-channel audio streaming stuff.

There is also a big show formally part of Art Futura on Saturday from
10:00pm to 2:00am. I don't have the info on the location for this part,
but it should be part of the normal Art Futura documentation.

Hope to see some of you.

Ben