[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Nov 6 13:22:30 CET 2004

> I checked this out to see if I could merge my newest changes in... but
>
> I can't compile it - I get errors like:
>
> g_io.o(.text+0x706): In function `vinlet_perfsimd':
> /home/msp/pd/attic/cvsdevel-copy/pd/src/g_io.c:156: undefined
> reference to `copyvec_simd'
i haven't updated the original build system ... to compile, you can try
to use my autobuild system (pd/bootstrap and pd/configure)

i've updated it ... anyway, i hope someone can make a clean mac & cygwin
port of the autobuild system, so you can consider to use it as default

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk