[PD-announce] new devel_0_38 win32 binaries

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Nov 26 01:35:48 CET 2004

hi all

> to make it easier to debug the native asio implementation, i uploaded
> precompiled binaries to my website ...
i added a new win32 binary that's using a modified scheduler to compute
dsp during the driver callback to reduce latency ...

since i don't have a proper audio device to test it (will only work for
hardware buffers of multiples of 64 at the moment), i need any feedback
that i can get ...

url:
www.geocities.com/themokabar/software.html

thanks a lot ... tim