[PD-announce] new devel_0_38 win32 binaries

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Nov 26 18:59:51 CET 2004

> i have droputs every second to a few seconds. should i record the
> audio and send it to you (ogg or mp3)? pd's log window says:
i don't think that's necessary ... i had the same problem earlier, but
solved it for my quattro (don't remember how)

> ASIOGetBufferSize	min: 96, max: 1440, preferred: 192, granularity: 96
> ASIO: using traditional scheduler
i changed the asio buffer size to the maximum buffer size ... in your
case 1440, that's not a multiple of 64, so you are not using the
callback based scheduler ... i'll somehow have to implement a feature to
select this, but don't know, where ...

i think, i know, how your clicks sound like, but you can record a short
bit and send it to me (privately, and please only a few kb ... slow
dialup connection)

i think, there is a bug somewhere in the ringbuffer filling/reading
code, but i'm not sure, where ...

i'm playing a concert this evening ... maybe i can look into it
tomorrow...

cheers & thanks for testing ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783