[PD-announce] performance in Milan

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Fri Dec 10 15:14:36 CET 2004

Hello everybody,
Within the Generative Art 2004 Conference schedule, I will perform a
Generative Musical Improvisation Performance made with PD on Wednesday
15th of December in Milan, Italy.
Conference will be at Politecnico Di Milano University, School of
Architecture, so I guess performances also will be there.

Generative Art Performances will be on 15-16 December starting at 20:30
with free entrance. Here is the program
http://www.generativeart.com/programma_schedule.html

so maybe see you there,

Koray.

PS. There is a fee for the conference but the performances will be
free!!

M.Koray Tahiroglu
DA student/researcher
Media Lab,
University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 40 754 8449
fax: +358 9 75630 555