[PD-announce] pd 0.38 test 12 released

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Dec 12 20:44:41 CET 2004

hello,

Miller Puckette wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Pd 0.38 test 12 is on the usual:
>
> http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html
>
> I hope that, among other things, this fixes the problem of typing in
> "alt" characters such as "$" on a Finnish keyboard... I can't test this as
> my keyboard has no regular ASCII characters on the "alt" keys.

shortcut for objects / messages / numbers ... does not work anymore on
linux + french keyboard :
french keyboard are strange, because number can only be acess by
pressing shift.
so I used to create object with ctrl + shit + 1

so now : ctrl + 1 or ctrl + shit + 1 does not work, but :
ctrl + shit + b / t / v ... is working as expected.

cyrille