[PD-announce] simple OSC in python

altern enrike at altern.org
Thu Jan 27 16:09:50 CET 2005

hi all

Just to let you all know that we have been developing a set of modules
to make OSC.py by Daniel Holtz easier to use. It is called SimpleOSC and
it can be downloaded from
www.ixi-software.net/content/body_backyard_code.html

We developed it for our own use and to help teaching how to use OSC in
python during workshops we give at universities and institutions.

It is not rocket science but we are sure it will help some people
getting into OSC in python, this is why we thought about releasing it.

I use it to comunicate from a Python based interface to and PD sound engine.

best

--
enrike