[PD-announce] PDDP release (Pure Data Documentation Project)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 26 08:13:46 CEST 2005

Though Dave Sabine seems to have disappeared from Pd land, I have
continued to work on the PDDP patches.  I have been including them in
my Pd.app builds for a while now, now I am making a release for general
consumption.

The key idea behind the PDDP patches is that common ideas are linked
together via "all_about_" patches.  Its definitely a work-in-progress,
so some parts are incomplete.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html

Currently its using Guenter's [pwd] object, that's the only real
dependencies.  Its necessary for the link functionality.  x86/Linux and
Darwin versions of [pwd] are included.

____

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/