[PD-announce] Re: [OSC_dev] [ann] [berlin] SuperDruth

Sukandar Kartadinata sk at glui.de
Tue May 31 01:37:32 CEST 2005

> excuse([spam,x_post])

likewise....

> this wednesday, 1st June 2005, 20:00, another SuperDruth (formerly
> Prutal) meeting will instantiate across physical- and event-space in
> berlin - kreuzberg, falckensteinstr. 29.

if anyone wants to have a/another look at the gluion let me know and
I'll bring one.

the new revision is done re hardware, but I still need to work on some
software modules before the official release.
  hardware: 16bit option, PoE, more digital, better S/N, update via
Ethernet
  software: more flexible PWM, generalized serial (for RS232, DMX, even
MIDI), filter

seeya, s