[PD-announce] Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1.app released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 3 23:25:33 CEST 2005

This release adds ugly but useful links to temporarily provide access
to the bundled content until we make a better system.  Plus
Jack.framework is no longer required, but there is no Jack support.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."

      - Martin Luther King, Jr.