[PD-announce] [Burning Man] Come play the Improbable Orchestra!

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Aug 24 19:21:56 CEST 2005

We have updated our site with a little map showing where to find us and
IO this year:

http://improbableorchestra.com/

The Improbable Orchestra (IO) is an interactive sound installation
(developed in PD and running on linux) that allows four participants to
jam, remix, and reshape music in realtime.  IO's easy to use control
surface and loop-based song structure ensure that even those with no
musical training will be able to create dynamic, interesting sounds in a
variety of musical styles.

Check out the videos and pictures to get a better idea what its all about:

http://improbableorchestra.com/video.shtml
http://improbableorchestra.com/galleryv25.shtml

Meet the IO Crew!

Come join us for Wine and Cheese @ 2pm on Friday at the IO site. Bring
wine, cheese, beer, whatever!

tasty electronic music vittles      --  bluevitriol.com
interactive music machine           --  improbableorchestra.com
blogging the vitriol                --  vitriolix.com