[PD-announce] dyn~ 0.1.1 - dynamic object management
gr at grrrr.org
Tue Sep 6 16:19:54 CEST 2005
dyn~ has been given some face-lifting so that it's more stable and more
- using aligned memory for DSP
- patcher opens on alt-click
- made vis an attribute
- fixed connecting objects in subpatchers
- made connections visible
- use fast map to store named objects
- allow reuse of names (can be disabled with "symreuse" attribute)
- guard against messages to canvases ("canvasmsg" attribute)
- fixed send method: any messages do work now not only lists...
- strip .pd extension from abstraction filenames (if stripext attribute
- more stable!
More information about the Pd-announce