[PD-announce] [osx] pd++0.39-1Beta available

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 24 06:24:16 CEST 2005

Lots of good fixes, thanks Jamie.  I'll be incorporating them into the
main build system soon.  Some comments:

- When I use the Help->Browser menu, it seems to be copying a ton of
files each time I use the menu.  I know that Miller introduced this
hack for Mac OS X with 0.39, but it seems to have gone wild with pd++.

- It runs for me on 10.3.9, including Gem, but I can't get the new Gem
window behavior to work.  For me, its still the old-style, Cmd-click to
move and never gain focus.

- can you post how you compiled pdp/pidip somewhere?  Ideally, I think
we'd import a stable version of pdp into the CVS (currently, it seems
to be pdp 0.12.2) so this could become part of the standard build
system.

.hc