[PD-announce] event and netaudio, slightly related to pd

Marc Widmer metafor at gmx.net
Thu Nov 24 16:48:26 CET 2005

a tiny announcement for long winternights:

after some pilot phase we consider the netlabel platform
sonicSQUIRREL.net ready for public betatesting.
hours of free sound for lonely hours in front of the screen.

if you find time to provide some feedback, yes, this we
would like. root at sonicsquirrel.net

**/kɔmˈpjuːtɐ/05** **LAST LATE MULTIMEDIA SHOW 2**
i guess not to many of you are located in zurich, but if you
are, tonight is the "last late multimedia show 2" in walcheturm.
entertaining and short project presentations (i.e. netpd) starting between eight and nine. between and afterwards free sounds and not too expensive beverages.

for all of you too far away or too lazy to come, the hole event is
streamed: http://www.anorg.net:8000/

the event is part of the /kɔmˈpjuːtɐ/05 - exhibtion and lectures,
all events are streamed live:
www.wildprovider.ch/kompjuta/05/

best
metafor