[PD-announce] RRADical moving to 0.39!

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Dec 1 13:32:57 CET 2005

Hi,

this is just a warning message: I'm about to finally do a radical
change of RRADical in probably the next two weeks, that is, the move
to 0.39.

That means, all future versions of RRADical will absoluetly require Pd
in a version >= 0.39. All Pd packages which still are based on 0.38
will then not be able to use the CVS-HEAD of RRADical!

Background is, that I want to use the new way of GOP and a lot of
[list] stuff.

I'm open for suggestions on how to create an "archive" of the old
patches. As I also want to move all RRADical patches except
core-memento to a single directory, I guess I will just tag the
current state once, and then go crazy.

So, please consider any support for RRADical on 0.38 stopping at this
point.

Ciao