[PD-announce] pd/gem/pdp presentation in Chicago

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Jan 17 18:10:35 CET 2006

http://mgchicago.com/v2/festival/06/Advanced.php

...I'll be giving a short talk on graphics in pure data this thursday
afternoon, 1-2pm...it's part of the chicago motion graphics festival,
so hopefully I can meetup with other midwest puredata users!  BTW,
you may want to RSVP, as many have already signed up...

...I'll also be in chicago friday and early saturday, so there is a
possibility of having a more focused pd-meetup:  anyone interested?

james