[PD-announce] A new version of FFTease is now available for Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 31 22:11:55 CET 2006

What are the rules about distributing this?

Pd from Miller is released with a BSD license, so that's easy.  But
Pd-extended is released under the GNU GPL because most of the code in
CVS is GPL'd, so that makes things more complicated.  But it would be
quite nice to be able to distribute FFTease built-in to Pd-extended.

.hc