[PD-announce] pd~ release0.1

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Feb 9 13:11:01 CET 2006

hi!

some of you have already noticed that pd~graz has released a DVD with
material performed at/around/connected_to the pd~convention04 in graz.
we (pd~graz) finally have found a partner who handles the distribution
of the DVD~s for us.

 http://pd-graz.mur.at/label/rel01

prize is 15,-€ exclusive shipping

note: we are currently preparing a book "bang | Pure data", which is a
documentation of the pd~convention04. hopefully it will be published in
spring 2006.
the DVD will be part of this book, so those of you who want to get the
book might want to a wait a little longer...

another note: our partner is KiG! http://kig.mur.at
their web-shop is called "AUSLAGE" (which is the big red icon on their
web-page)

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes